Poem : DEVILS

 CHAPTER 1: DEVILS 

I had to flee far from all the accusation

I wanted to be under the anguish of the gold case being by the valley

A weird verdict was made by the burn bridges of the imposter who thinks it's right calling her names

Damaged was already made

The thought of relinquishing myself down the galloon of hard wrecking waters

Being pulled by the crusade of conviction

There being a girl means sit quite and bare the outcomes of one mans opinion

Why!

Do I ever have to bare the effect of people's opinions?

What is the truth of my personality?

I am lost by the configuring component

Discrete low prison truth was all it was concealed from the face of cognitive insulation

I told myself that I will give up on the saying I will never give up

But here I stand before all the abusers

Who portrayed me as a wooden angel that couldn't glimpse the nurture of civilization?

Picking myself up from all the grief

The torment of cognitive accusation that hits like the beaten rock

Glides down the mountain of airy preaches

Consulting the grip of the shack where my comfortless aid in

Lawless life being soar down my perpetrator

The yell was I could do

My devils were already out

Stabbing myself from all my demons

I hurt myself to understand the differences between one pleasure and pain

Why

Chains clamps

The roar of his laugh

Blood drip down the stream of concrete ally

Bruises form by the roughest patch floor that torn me deeper then it should

Here again, I went

Downhill

Picturing the fact I lost it all

My sanity

My demons are out

They are strong

I can't kill

Nor I can keep them

I don't know where to run

Should I confine them or what

Someone, please catch me before I went by the death stares and threats


Demons are out, they are screaming in leaps of threats

Configuring the weapon laid ahead of me

Whom should we torture next?

Was it the abuser or was it the people who let it happen

I am gone

Demons are out

Be aware

And the rest just flow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 3 : INDIVIDUALIST

opening of the new era